• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dazing traps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
U have to choose between dazing traps and steal. And I have 3 qustions?

1. Is it really useful? Can it really be usefule enough to replace steal?

2. Is there some period in the game when you have no need for steal and can relearn your abilities and pick dazing traps instead?

3. And a noob question, If a dazed creep get hit, will i wake up? I mean the creep i not stunned?

khj

khj

Level 2
It's not really useful in the open world against common mobs however, it's quite good against mobs in dungeons because your team might need a bit of time to get rid of the dungeon mobs and with the trap, you can kill them one by one. Pretty much all bards and assassins take dazing trap when they go to the Blackfire Deep. And yeah, the mobs will wake up when you hit them.

Level 10
To reiterate:
For most world bosses you'll want steal for extra loot, however if you are running an earlier dungeon or doing a BF run dazzling trap is really useful for crowd control. You can always respec for gold at any time in the game to try different abilities and talents and as khj stated hitting a sleeping trap will indeed wake them up

Level 2
Thank you! It was really good. Now I switch alot betwenn the ablilities because of all the money from steal

Status
Not open for further replies.