Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Daydreamers-Troy's Battle

Submitted by Midnight2
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
A short 3 minute cinematic made by me (Midnight2) about a battle... find out the rest by watching it, i suggest playing it at a louder sound to here some effects. This is the 2nd of my two cinematics and is the second i've so far submitted.
Contents

Daydreamers-Troy's Battle (Map)

Reviews
VGsatomi: Approved. Decent cinimatic. I recommend you divide up the units among several computer players so they don't hang up like they do in this map. A comp player can only order 12 units at a time just like a human player.
  1. VGsatomi: Approved. Decent cinimatic. I recommend you divide up the units among several computer players so they don't hang up like they do in this map. A comp player can only order 12 units at a time just like a human player.

2. Battle_Shipper

Battle_Shipper

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    There are too much units at the beginning of the game and that causes lag. Also, camera movements are lacking in the battle with the units.

3. Illidan_Hunter

Illidan_Hunter

Resources:
    Resources:
    Wtf?The trojans are guarding a forest?And what's with the meteors and lightning?And "Troy" is a Country, not a Hero.From 1 to 10 I give you a 3.The only thing I like its the music xD.

4. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources: