• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Day of Sagittarius

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 26
Flippancy. Put some thought and serenity into your decisions before starting/cancelling a project (or at least write that you are still in the middle of a negotiation and want our opinions when posting here but even then you have not unveiled your concepts/points you want to discuss about). It cannot be that you present a mere stub (probably not taken more than 2-3 days), request our support and then immediately back up as soon as a rivalry approaches. A map or any other project is not only resulting from the technical skill you possess but the work you invest and everyone has to raise some effort.

Level 6
Flippancy. Put some thought and serenity into your decisions before starting/cancelling a project (or at least write that you are still in the middle of a negotiation and want our opinions when posting here but even then you have not unveiled your concepts/points you want to discuss about). It cannot be that you present a mere stub (probably not taken more than 2-3 days), request our support and then immediately back up as soon as a rivalry approaches. A map or any other project is not only resulting from the technical skill you possess but the work you invest and everyone has to raise some effort.

Sorry for the bother. I was just too excited to make this map, but after seeing that, I thought I don't have enough time to make this map. I'm quite busy with real world problems so I guess I'll just cancel/postpone for now.

Level 16
i tried your map, his map is closer to the original concept than mine,
to be honest, he succeed more than me lol, in a lot of ways.
i have gone too far strayed from the original concept, for the peoples who knows the anime, his might be better in a lot of ways.

anyways, i wanted you to keep continue on this project,
we could help each other, and be rivals :D to boost up our motivation ain't it,
tell me if you need some resource or system from mine,
i wanted yours to be completed,

please don't give it up! xD
i suggest you to try the flash game, to grasp more concept from it,
it is there somewhere on the internet, try it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.