• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dawn of the Crab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Hi guys. I'm currently working on a map called " Dawn of the Crab ". Assisted by " RadiaNSh0t ( Terrain maker ) and maple48 ( Video Maker ) ".
Crabs only come out at night. There are flying crabs, famas crab and a normal crab.
Currently, the marines need not use any ammunition.
Save and load system is provided by TriggerHappy.
There are various ranks. ( Private, private 2, etc.. )

The screenshots of the game are also attached to this post.

A family decided to go camping, they borrowed a boat and settled on an island. Shortly, the island started moving, and they quickly left the island. It was a GIANT CRAB waking up from its slumber. The family watched in terror as an army of crabs rose from the sea and swam steadily towards the unsuspecting Hawaii of US..

Your Mission: US army has recorded the movements on radar and have sent you and a squad of elite troopers to take down this threat. Clad in heavy armor, you set off to do battle with the invading crabs..

This is a video of the helicopter test ride.
This is a video of the trailer.

Cobra helicopters (thermal mini-gun lock-on) and Sentry Guns do thermal damage. Marines do Hero damage. Crabs do Normal damage.

-Version 1.00I
First announcement of project in progress on hiveworkshop.
- RadiaNSh0t is currently improving the terrain.
- Helicopter view has been changed to 3rd person perspective view.
- Added a sentry gun which deals thermal damage to units.
-Version 1.01A
- Improved Terrain

Project closed. Spell leaks inside this map will not be fixed. You may continue this map if wish to...

Last edited:
Level 12
when r u going to realese this map? can this be played alone?or need teamwork?

I will release the map maybe after a few months.. Tons of work to do.. If I'm quick, maybe in a month time, it should be completed.
Save and load will not work if you play it alone..
If you play alone without cheats, you are most likely gonna get pwned by crabs in 10 mins time, unless the crab dislike snapping you.
Once the HQ get destroyed. All units will get killed. You still have a chance to save up.

Level 3
Cool vids, nice intro, hope it turns out to be a good map and I can play it with my Paper comp. Keep up the good work my friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.