• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Dawn of Life: The Beginning of the End

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36
This is a story written by me, I'm sorry for all the grammar faults in this text, I'm from Norway and did write the text in WordPad, therefor I had no program that could help me with the gammar. If someone wants to help me, then your free to rewrite the text with the currected grammar and send it to me and I will edit this post:

(Note, this is only a description to how this world came to life)

Dawn of Life

In the beginning, there were nothing. And perfect balance were to reign for ages. But suddenly, unknown by what force that had interacted, there were created beings; beings with inhuman powers. These beings would later be known as "Gods".

And they set out on a long journey, to find the perfect spot to use their powers and create a new form for balance, a balance that would include life, and they found their spot, they made a world, a world that later would be known by its mortal inhabits as Origon.

And as life went on, the gods were pleased with their creaton. They watched how the mortals evolved, how they made a perfect balance out of their ways to live. But soon, the gods would notice, that the mortals that they had created; the mortals that worshiped them, would never stop evolving. And soon, they killed each other, they built weapons, waged wars, and let greed and lust overcome themselves.

This world could not exist, it was a failiure, a danger to everlasting balance, they had to destroy it. But they could not intefere themselves, so they allied their powers together to create the perfect mortal weapon to deal with this world: the demi-god Nazrim - Destroyer of Life.

And so, the beginning of the end began...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.