• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Dash Ability Request Jass

Level 8
Hello :)

I want to request an Ability that has a wide range of posts and threads and i looked them all up but nothing fitted this specific spell or it had flaws that are not compliable with my Map.

Ability: i basicly just need a simple Dash Ability that has some specific features that i couldnt find in other Dash or charge based Abilites on Hive or elsewhere. the Ability should push the caster for a small range forward to a point (channel based if possible) while using an Animation.
It should watch for pathability.
And should use JASS with the script: X/Y polarprojection location V with angle to ''push the Unit in a direction.

I know how to set triggers but not how to write a script with Jass and i asked some people who did Abilites like that for help but i couldnt make it even with that help so i accepted that i cant do it on my own and now im asking for help.

The problem is that most ''Dash'' or ''Charge'' based abilities on Hive are ''attacking'' spells that deal damage or Stun or have some Special side effects to them (or dont look for pathability). I just need a simple Ability to Dodge Aoe Markers i put on the Ground more like an ''Escape'' thats all.

Heres the List

• JASS
  • Channel based (if possible) point target
  • Push unit forward with X/Y polarprojection
  • Pathability check
  • Using specific Unit Animation
  • Doesnt need to work for many Units at the same time
  • Should work on 1.36

Thank you.

Level 8
If someone can create a trigger that slides the unit on a click-point target on the ground even that would help me alot. i can work around that with animations
:cry: