• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dash Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I want a hero that can learn a dash skill, for example: dash blade master from casting point to target point of ability being cast,

em... i kind of noob in using jass, so tell me how to do it in triggering form.

Tell me in this format:

Event:

Condition:

Action:

Thanks!!!

Level 3
What i wanted not just blink, as u know here got some spell that can dash, u can dl it here at spell section, so what i want is dash the casting unit from casting point to target ponit of ability being cast.

If somebody know tell me in this format thx:

Event:

Condition:

Action:

Thanks.

Level 10
ok let's get this straight. first of all, i didnt download it, and i dont think all of us would want to go download it just for you. so explain the effects. secondly, why are you asking for people to make you a spell that is ALREDY IN THE ARCHIVES? and lastly, the description you gave me, i see nothing different from it than just blink with a projectile. done.

Level 3
ok what i need is to move the casting unit to target point of ability being cast, when the casting unit's moving his speed is really fast, and when the caster move he wont do walking or running animation.

it's just like dash the casting unit to one point, hope you guyz know what i mean now, thanks.

Level 10
just use blink, remove the special and area effects, and add a projectile which is similar to your casting unit's.

Status
Not open for further replies.