• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Das Schlachten ORpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Das Schlachten ORpg

Creator:Darknneko_003

Current Stage:Alpha/Thinking

Map Summary:This, is another attempt at an ORpg, in the Warcraft World, inspired by Defiance's attempt to complete an
ORpg I've begun my own project, class will have racial counter parts, hopefully buyable/upgradeable homes shall be implemented,
different Tech Tree's to learn, for every class. As you level you can pick different types of skills as Tech Tree's (Spell Books)
everytime you upgrade that Tech Tree You receive another Skill from that branch. Combining branches and skills shall take an important role in this game. Many more features soon to be implemented.

Map Features:Many features shall be applied to this game, as stated before, player owned houses, different tech trees of skills, and much more. Including, but not limited to, upgradeable equipment, dungeon raids, offside maps, many different classes and races, Birthsigns and/or gods, More being thought of.

Miscellaneous Information:This map was inspired by Defiance's ORpg, that sadly enough, he stopped working on. This map, is being made by a 16 Year Old Teenager that is grounded from the computer on Weekdays, Help/Suggestions/Comments/Questions/Concerns, are greatly appretiated, as now, I leave you with visuals from the game, and just some plain random ones.

Screen Shots
Classes
Knights.jpg

Monsters/Npc's
BanditScreenshotS.jpg
NightElfSentry-1.jpg

NightElfVilliagePack.jpg
ForestWolf3.jpg

ForestTrollGrunt.jpg
SpearThrower.jpg

TrollMiner.jpg

Mini-Bosses and Bosses
DenFather.jpg
DenMother-1.jpg

TrollBoss.jpg

Scenery
TigerStatue.jpg
Sceenry.jpg

RiverShot.jpg
NightElfVillage.jpg

ForestWolf1.jpg
ForestWolf2.jpg

ForestWolf4.jpg
ForestOfTrolls1.jpg

ForestofTrolls2.jpg
ForestofTrolls3.jpg

Graveyard.jpg
Armory.jpg

BanditCamp.jpg
BanditRidge.jpg

DeadForestPreview.jpg
VallyShot-1.jpg

Action Shots
VallyShot.jpg

Yes, I'm a Photoshop Nerd. =]

I Will post, Unedited pictures if requested,
Thank you For reading.

P.S. Game Names German, in English its, "The Butchering"

Update
I Shall add alittle percent bar for everything that needs to be done.
Hopefully, the project goes smoothly.

Terrain:|||||||||||||
Quests:|||||||||||||
Heroes:|||||||||||||
Abilities:|||||||||||||
Items:|||||||||||||
Triggers/Scripting:|||||||||||||

Last edited:
Level 34
Sounds interesting, I hope this map goes well, I like ORPGs, too bad there is a huge lack of good ones.

Level 8
Sounds interesting, I hope this map goes well, I like ORPGs, too bad there is a huge lack of good ones.

Thank you for the support, as of now, everything should go well,
I have quite a few plans for this, but It can't be all accomplished by one person.
Well, technically they can, but I'm just not that talented. Hopefully someone
steps up to help a bit, I could use it. I shall try uploading screen shots regularly,
to keep you all posted.
Thanks For Stopping By.
-Calvin

Level 8
Dont be so quick to criticize because its easy to make those edits be a filter.

and saying "im a photoshop nerd" means nothing?

Criticizing, would be making a bad statement or making fun of you, I've done
neither. Also, It Does mean something, It basically says I am very, using of photo shop.
Also, It also says in my post "I Will post, Unedited pictures if requested,Thank you For reading."
But, Thank you for your time by reading, at least part of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.