• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DarkKnight's Drawings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Ok, this is were I show some things that, for example, I drew on school, Don't expect the most beautifull things, I'm not very good at painting, but atleast I can paint these things more times (as I do a lot I noticed)

1- This one is a Half Dragon (as I like to call them) wich I paint very much, and a insectoid, wich Is one of the rare cases I cannot paint multiple times...

2- I actualy drawed my finger, wich is my first try on drawing my finger ^^, I also finally succeeded in painting a decent dragonhead from the front, and a Weird chicken/birdlike thing... (And my bad wrighting ^^ btw, it is no translation from english to dutch it are totally different words and sentences)

3- a street were there is a insectoid stuck in some kind of fluid that is ignitable, the street is destroyed becouse of those beasts, the hand is casting a spell (It's my hand as far as I can draw ^^) and becouse I'm a wreck at perspective the caster is jumping off a bridge ^^.

Attachments

• half dragon,insectoid resized.jpg
    half dragon,insectoid resized.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 316
  • Drawings 001.jpg
    Drawings 001.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 235
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:
Status