1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. From the gates of hell, the 5th Special Effect Contest Results have emerged.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Rubbed the right way, the genie is out of its lamp! The 12th Concept Art Contest Results have been announced.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Do you have good ideas for new contests? If so, please open new threads in the Contest Submission sub-forum to discuss them.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Dar'Khan, Anesterian, Arthas DK, and Lor'remar Model requests

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Evillizard, Sep 19, 2009.

1. Evillizard

Evillizard

Resources:
    Resources:
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2009
  2. Kuhneghetz

Kuhneghetz

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
  3. Evillizard

Evillizard

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well, imo it doesnt look like it does in WoW at all, and Im looking for an Arthas DK, not as a lich king.
    Ive also seen all the models at the hive workshop, so I wouldnt make a post if there was something here that fitted my map well.
    P.S.
    err, did you read that part of it? XD

P.S.S. I read that rule, but im not sure if it applied to requests (Not posting it on the hive), and I was also kinda confused cus of the maps that had WoW models in them on the Hive... meh :p

4. takakenji

takakenji

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    darkhan and lor'themar do not exist, you'll just have to improvise and use different models. not all maps can be perfect and sometimes (i suggest using a model like blood elf crusader or something, but thats just me :) )

5. Evillizard

Evillizard

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well, I couldnt find one on the hive, so I requested it. Is that not what this is for?

6. takakenji

takakenji

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    yea i guess so, but i recommend putting screenshots of dar'khan and lor'themar since not alot of people know 'em in WoW

7. Evillizard

Evillizard

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well, at first I thought I did. But... wierd alien things happened, + The pictures I was able to find were very small and werent "Good" pictures of them... but ill try them anyway

Last edited: Sep 21, 2009
  8. Evillizard

Evillizard

Resources:
    Resources:
    P.S. I know this is double posting, but something isnt working...

Attached Files:

9. Revolve

Revolve

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Btw mate, if you request getting 2-3 nice models done, you have a very low chance to get it right now.
    This forum (aswell as many other) see you as a pro if you have a high post count and high reputation. Since neither of these are high for you, the chance that someone will do them for you is kinda low "/

Wish I could help, but I suggest you use any of the Arthas Death Knight models you can find here, and for the other models you'll have to improvise :)

10. Evillizard

Evillizard

Resources:
    Resources:
    What makes you think Im suggesting that someoen will make all 3 of those for me at once? Again, and again, I have seen all the models on the hive and even though the Arthas models are good, Id like one based on the WoW one. Im just seeing if a bored modeler would go one day go into the forums and see my post and decide to model 1 of them for me :p. And after a while nothing comes up, ill just try to skin Arthas human to be Evil arthas, Medivh to be Dar'khan, and idk what to do with Lor'remar. The reason why I try not to do this is because... well... I sorta suck at skinning XD

Last edited: Sep 22, 2009
  11. Evillizard

Evillizard

Resources:
    Resources:
    Sigh... I should of put "Will +Rep" in the title :/

(This is not double posting, 48+ hour diffrene :3

12. Evillizard

Evillizard

Resources:
    Resources:
  13. Explosive_Bread

Explosive_Bread

Resources:
    Resources:
    Why don't you just use a Blood mage and give it a dark tint to use as Dar'khan, It's faster and won't take up much room on your map.

14. takakenji

takakenji

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    spellbreaker would be good for lor'themar too, has a glaive and shield.

15. Evillizard

Evillizard

Resources:
    Resources:
    Explosive Bread: Id like because I feel like it.
    Takenenji: Because I DONT want to.
    Lol... jk. Ive seen both of those done, and neither of those work for me. Blood Mage dark tint is good but doesnt look like Dar'khan. Honestly the Spellbreaker doesnt look like lor'remar either. Im sure that it would be very easy for someone to see how they would fit, as ive said. "I feel like et"

16. Evillizard

Evillizard

Resources:
    Resources:
    (48 hour diffrence)
    Im thinking if I should repost this, because its on the 4th page now and people arent going to be looking at it :(

17. Mulgrim

Mulgrim

Resources:
    Models:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    export it from WoW, but THW doesnt support it so you'll have to google it, also i dont think that map will be aproved here either

18. Deolrin

Deolrin

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Evillizard, making models takes a long, long time. I doubt that anyone will make a "perfect" replica of any of those just for you. For Dark'Khan, I suggest using this. For Arthas, I suggest using that lich-king arthas model by General Frank or the DK arthas by DvO. For Lor'remar, you could use this.

19. Evillizard

Evillizard

Resources:
    Resources:
    Dar'khan is a mage... and I'm not sure if I understand right, or if you do, but I want Arthas as DEATH KNIGHT. NOT LICH KING. And in the f***ing description I said that I know DvO made an arthas but I want one that looks WoW like. And ive said this before, if someone finds the time to make good model for this to get rep that would be cool, but im not rushing it.

20. Deolrin

Deolrin

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Oh well, I'm just saying you have to make sacrifices sometimes. You can't really expect someone to actually make you those models.