• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Terrain Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Ok, here is my map, Invasion of Quel'thalas,
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...earch=invasion%20of%20quel'thalas&d=list&r=20

A few people said that the terrain is plain, or it doesn't look good, or w/e.
I have done some edits to the terrain,(without posting a new version) but they aren't big enough to really make it beutiful. I need an experianced terrainer to make it look more WoW like. I will go into World of Warcraft and take pics of things needed for base terraining.

Well-deserved credits will go into the map and a good amount of rep.

Level 11
The only real bad thing about the terrain is the nature terrain. Ok, I'll let you do the terrain. I can't really "PM" you the deprotected map, I have to email it, you have a second email I could send it to?

EDIT: You're going to have to wait a week. In order for me to get pics, I need to wait till my private sever gets fixed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.