Lets get down to business.
The terrain was not bad, but not the best either, but was definitely worth my approval. Ive seen maps out there which have been worse. The mapsize was rather small and the gametype was not especially original, some points which you could improve.
Also, what downgraded it is, as redmarine have said:
- Players could *attack* each other.
- Lacks some english translations.
- Too simple? Let go for the terrain, but it was very crowded with basically no custom features but a castle selling items. The heroes you had could also need some work, triggered spells and so on.
- The super wizard tower needs to be better. It was extremely weak and shot at a too slow rate.
- No more info than that the dragon master was coming after 28 minutes. Not a kill counting leaderboard, no timer, nothing.
- Use the quest menu to give tips, credits, version changes and so on. Or add a quest for all players there describing your mission.
So, unfortunantly it will be a 1/5 vote and rejection from me ._: