• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dark Souls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Has anybody thought about making models based on the dark souls characters? You know dark souls has very cool models or characters that would probably be useful in wc3. Velstadt the Royal Aegis for example, or Artorias.

Level 8
That's a suggestion not a request. Is this not the right forum for model discussion?

Level 34
Sorry I've been alittle bit rude.it just seemed to me as a hidden request. I've observed people who actually do thing, so it's a thing, yeah.

I don't know if someone here ever actually got an idea from a rather obvious suggestion like this.

But considering your good intention it's cool. I dunno if in order to stay polite I should thank you on the behalf on modellers of thw or something lol, but I assure you that I'm trying not to be rude even without the gestures like this.

Also I dig your avatar

Level 8
Nope, it wasn't a hidden request. It's just that many models are based on characters from other games, but I found none for dark souls although it's a fairly popular game series.

No, you haven't been rude. It's your right to feel mad when met with a 'hidden request' or a request that isn't in the right format.

You don't have to thank me for being polite, it's the standard code of conduct.

Thank you for apologizing and I hope we've cleared this misunderstanding.

EVERYBODY LOVES MY AVATAR SO FAR. YAY :p

Status
Not open for further replies.