• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dark Souls guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
So, im about to buy Dark Souls for my pc. If some of you have played this game, can you share me some tips?

Level 23
To be honest, I wouldn't even bother with the PC version.
Its very poorly ported and optimised for computers. The game doesn't even work on certain computers (such as mine) without mods, camera controls are extremely wonky (unless again, you mod).

If you decide to buy it, be prepared to install a ton of 3rd party stuff just to make the game run properly.

Level 9
I will bought an xbox verision, cause i have xbox. You just need to show me the tips.

Level 9
Keep your shield up and tread carefully. Unexpected things happen all the time and items are all over so make sure to check every nook and cranny.

Ah, finally, I've managed to get to Ornstein and Smough. And I died multiple times, rage quitting. Anyone know to defeat those guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.