• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dark Fort

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Model dark fort captured obsessed minions of the Burning Legion, this fort in variegated dark of warlocks and witches gathered orc clans also disgraced magicians and sorcerers of Azeroth, arrogant eredarskie masters of the dark arts and their personal guard, consisting of many and various minions.
Type: Military Building
Race: Neutral
Troops, mercenaries, Warlocks, urged the guards.
Focuses on any race, sell darkness.

Keywords:
Evil Human, Fel Orc, Demons, Minions, Slave Legion, Building.
Contents

Dark Fort (Model)

Reviews
17:06, 26th Oct 2014 MiniMage: The model looks nice. However, the amount of polies is extreme for such a simple model. The filesize is also extreme. I would suggest that you recreate this model from scratch. Setting it to needs fix in the meantime.

M

17:06, 26th Oct 2014
MiniMage: The model looks nice. However, the amount of polies is extreme for such a simple model. The filesize is also extreme.

I would suggest that you recreate this model from scratch.
Setting it to needs fix in the meantime.

Level 9
The Dark Fort here looks more like a Demonic mansion Than A fortress the decorations don't seem to fit with the rest of it and it would be cool if you put attachment point where the Catapult is instead of an actual catapult that way you could place your own object or catapult otherwise I'd advise animating the Catapult as an attack animation for the fortress, though it Looks too much like a orc ran into a demon's home and stole it from him 3.8/5.