• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dark Breath v.2.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I made this spell for ACdestinydream's map Dark or Light ORPG http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/dark-light-orpg-152186/

Dark Ranger breath out dark souls to damage units for 500 in an 100 aoe and 200 dmg in a 250 aoe, 400 range (incereases with 200 every level), I use AOE damage upon death to damage units and the original Breath of fire to set range

Updated... Now it don't leak and i've added an special effect :D

Keywords:
Dark, Breath, MUI
Contents

Just another Warcraft III map (Map)

Reviews
19:55, 19th Dec 2009 TriggerHappy: Review for Spell This spell could be made even without triggering. It's extremely simple and inefficient compared to an internal object editor spell. Sorry, but this can't be approved. Status...

M

19:55, 19th Dec 2009
TriggerHappy:

Review for Spell

This spell could be made even without triggering. It's extremely simple
and inefficient compared to an internal object editor spell.

Sorry, but this can't be approved.

Status

Feel free to message me here if you have any issues with
my review or if you have updated your resource and want it reviewed again.

Rejected

Level 37
  • Dark breath init
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Dark Breath
    • Actions
      • -------- Here we set the caster --------
      • Set DBcaster = (Casting unit)
      • -------- Here we set where we shall spawn the dummy --------
      • Set DBTempPoint = (Position of DBcaster)
      • -------- Here we spawn and set the dummy a variable --------
      • Unit - Create 1 Dark breath dummy for Player 1 (Red) at DBTempPoint facing (Facing of DBcaster) degrees
      • Set DBdummy = (Last created unit)
      • -------- "Leak Remover" --------
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_DBTempPoint)
      • -------- Here we move the dummy and add a expiration timer to it --------
      • Set DBTempPoint = (Target point of ability being cast)
      • Unit - Order DBdummy to Move To DBTempPoint
      • Unit - Add a ((Distance between (Position of DBcaster) and DBTempPoint) / 400.00) second Generic expiration timer to DBdummy
      • -------- Special effects :) --------
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect at DBTempPoint using Abilities\Spells\Undead\CarrionSwarm\CarrionSwarmDamage.mdl
      • Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
      • -------- "Leak Remover" --------
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_DBTempPoint)
      • -------- DONE!! --------
      • -------- Change damage and range in the object, range in the "Dark Breath" skill and damage/aoe in the "AOE damage upon death DBDummy" --------
  • Unit - Create 1 Dark breath dummy for Player 1 (Red) at ...
Create it for owner of casting unit.

• Unit - Add a ((Distance between (Position of DBcaster) and DBTempPoint) / 400.00) second Generic expiration timer to DBdummy
Here you cause a leak because you remove the caster position too early.

• Do nothing
You don't need to use this, ever.

You could work a bit on the tooltip, and you should tell what the spell is all about in your post.