• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Defense / Survival] Darechom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hi, i dunno where i can post this. My old tread is closed so..) http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/darechom-251119/

This is my old global mod Darechom which i created few years ago in 2013 on Warcraft 3. Now im going to create remake of this on Source 2 engine.

The main sweets in game:

100 MB of non-standard content ( user GUI, custom models, tilesets, and other sweets).
Huge beautifully designed world with a special atmosphere where you need to understand what is the main character, to understand what is happening around, learn the causes of troubles and survive.
Full package of my ideas implemented in the game : running, the system of death, three-tier system equipment,a unique set of themed items, non -target attacks and archery, horse riding, mining resources ( wood and ore ) ,kraft, system objects ,alchemy and collecting herbs, hunting animals and much more interesting things.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Looks decent, good luck for the re-creation in Source 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.