• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Damn Photoshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I wasted 2 hours of making an icon after looked at the guide in hiveworkshop. But when I am nearly finish, I don't know what did i press (i am holding either alt and control + a random button), the whole thing just quit without any notification. :goblin_boom::goblin_boom::goblin_boom::goblin_boom::goblin_boom::goblin_boom::goblin_boom::goblin_boom::goblin_boom:

is there any ways to recover an unsaved psd file ? Look over google but nothing could help me. If there isn't any way to recover it, well, i guess I will do it again tomorrow.

Level 11
I believe it is possible to recover unsaved data when windows shuts down coincidentally (ex power turns off) but if you shut the program down without saving it then its not possible to recover it unless the program got that specific function.

Status
Not open for further replies.