• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Damge dice- NEED HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I'm currently working on a project, but I'm not sure on how to figure the damage my heroes do to a unit. My main question is this: how do you use Damage-Number of Dice, Damage- Sides per dice, base damage, and agility to figure the damage a hero can do? ( My progress will be very slow if I have to guess and check to get the balanced damage for a hero, especially with 31 Heroes.)

Please explain.

Level 3
the answer of which you seek for your question can be found in the "Sticky" (come on it's there for a reason!) located here: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39805 just search for "damage"

also agility or whatever the main attribute of the hero increases it's attack by whatever you set it at in the "gameplay constant" - "hero attributes - attack bonus per primary attribute point" (default being 1).

Status
Not open for further replies.