• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Damage multiplied by level?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Looking for a trigger that makes damage multiplied by level added onto base damage, kinda like bash, but on a building.

Like, If I have base damage of 100 and a level of 10 with passive ability Smash...and I want to deal the base damage + 50 times level damage. so...

I deal 100 damage every hit, and I have a 50% chance to hit with Smash. and when it does, I multiple 10 x 50 and add that to 100 to get the outcome damage.

Basically, I need a GUI spell that adds damage to base damage.

Bash on a building with, instead of the 25damage bonus it deals in a normal game, a bonus of 50 times the level of the hero.

EX:
Level 10
Base damage 100

Spell that:
100(base damage)+50x10 = damage dealt to building

Please help, I can't figure this out ><

Level 10
  • Unit - Cause (Triggering unit) to damage (Picked unit), dealing (50.00 x (Real((Level of Frost Nova (Triggers) for (Triggering unit))))) damage of attack type Spells and damage type Cold

Level 10
haha no problems, i got a few spells that use this trigger. The good thing about spells that are based off heroes stats is that they scale with your character :) anyway happy to help

Status
Not open for further replies.