• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

D-day, normandy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Why d-day? im bored and have lots of ideas for it:grin: Anyway... the maps halfway done and im still waitin to see if someone will make a landing barge model Link to thread here---->http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35313

Its multiplayer. In the map you start out landin on the beach (duh) then you capture a few bunkers(14) then you take control of a city go through a burning church save some people kill some people woop dee doo then protect the city from enemy attacks, go and capture an enemy hq, and protect it again until reinforcemants arrive... Ill take critisicm... Why i posted this!?! i was bored o.o heres a crappy pic i made for loadng screen... might make a better one latter o.o
Scracth that havin problems with makin the image pop up..

Level 4
Might not be the same. So i dunno. But as for screenshots im havin some problems gettin em on this website at the moment. I'll see if i cant get them on another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.