• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

D-Day judgement: a classic old map. Gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi everyone, new poster here and bringing an old topic to your heads being: D-Day judgement.

An old but golden map which gave us lots of hours, wasting our money on net cafe for that lasting game with friends. (At least for me since at those times I was 13 yrs old, and didn't have a PC) its not a thing anymore it's my guess, but as someone who tries to revive it's childhood, tried running it and sadly couldn't, it didn't work. My guess it's because of the version I tried running doesn't work with the "D-Day" version or that the map itself is corrupted, I dunno.

2 years ago, I remember running D-Day revolution and D-Day extreme and those worked normally. (1.27b) But it is not your known 80 hero version, this one had less champions...so it was not the same at all.

Would a kind soul mind telling me where I could and how, or what version I need in order to run this map? I don't mind if it's an older version or If I need an older Warcraft version, I can do that.

I'd be so thankful for it. All for reviving the good days. Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.