• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Custom Spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi there,im trying to make a custom spell.
The idea is that i cast Spell A deals damage have 5 sec recast time then casting Spell B dealing damage then returns to cooldown.
Example like A swordsman casting vertical slash dealing damage followed by horizontal slash dealing damage.
I prefer it to be in GUI or maybe JASS(trying to learn tho)
Thanks in advance.

Level 25
If you don't have any triggers/code for fixing, then this thread belongs to World Editor Help Zone section not Triggers & Scripts.

Anyway, I am having troubles understanding what you actually want - is it that you cast Spell A, then and only then have a 5 second window to cast Spell B? And if you cast Spell B or 5 seconds elapsed since Spell A was casted, then Spell A goes on cooldown?

Level 2
If you don't have any triggers/code for fixing, then this thread belongs to World Editor Help Zone section not Triggers & Scripts.

Anyway, I am having troubles understanding what you actually want - is it that you cast Spell A, then and only then have a 5 second window to cast Spell B? And if you cast Spell B or 5 seconds elapsed since Spell A was casted, then Spell A goes on cooldown?

yeah its the former one you said.
and if you played closers which is an mmorpg from kr,you will get the idea about it.that game got a lot of abilities are like that.
also i'm sorry i posted on wrong section.
Btw,i actually found a system from wietlol call multi cast system,might something i wanted lol.
thanks for the reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.