• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Custom Pathing and Gates..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Hey guys, I made some custom pathing for my doodads but it doesn't seem to work well with gates.
222907-albums6224-picture69059.jpg

The ones at the top left are working fine but the gates at the right side doesn't seem to use the right pathing. I have changed their pathing maps correctly in the OE.. the pathing blocker near the gate is also using the same pathing and is working properly..

Can you guys hint me with what's happening to the gates at the right?

I have attached the pathing in case this need some testing.

EDIT: kinda off topic but I guess it would be better than making another thread.
How do you remove ALL the elements being shown in the minimap? I'll be replacing my minimap with an image so I hope it's possible to remove the things in the minimap.

Attachments

• NewPathBlocker2x4.tga
    76 bytes · Views: 39
  • NewPathBlocker4x2.tga
    76 bytes · Views: 33
  • NewPathWalkable2x4.tga
    76 bytes · Views: 23
  • NewPathWalkable4x2.tga
    76 bytes · Views: 24
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.