• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Pathing Blockers connected to Guard Unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello guys.

I have played Warcraft for a very long time, as I'm sure many of you have. Although I never attempted to make a map myself. Until I decided recently to make a very complex (and involved) story based Angel Arena-type Hero arena. I've gotten the hang of customizing items, units, heroes and setting up those hateful triggers :p

But unfortunately I have come across a snag.

I have a Guard that needs to be killed so that pathing blockers are removed (destroyed) in order for a player to progress (on to a circle of power) for a one way ticket to the next boss.

My dilemma is that, in 30 seconds the guard will respawn and there will be no pathing blockers for the next hero to challenge the guard without just running into the circle.

If anyone could assist me in the correct triggers I would much appreciate it.

The triggers I have so far is the following;

--------------------------------------------------------------
-Events
Unit - Gaurdian of the Gate 0297 <gen> Dies

-Conditions

-Actions
Destructible - Remove Pathing Blocker (Ground) 5743 <gen>

My attempt at replacing the blockers is;