• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Custom Models won't work ingame!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I'm newer at the idea of model editing and the such, so i started with a basic program i found her, called "Model Editor" (fancy that) now if i delete certain parts of the unit (weapons, accessories, etc) the model will work fine. Now i decided to try a new idea, i took a Illadin{evil} deleted everything but the glaives, exported the .geo files for the blades. I than imported the individual .geo files for each blade and attached one to each hand. i then imported the Illadin skin, wrapped it onto the glaves and it worked fine. I saved and tried to use it ingame, and all it appears as is a shadow. I used no custom skins, all ingame so it should work. What went wrong?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.