• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Custom Interface Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iv got 2 problems:

1. I am useing MP2K for my MPQ extracter and when i extract the interface for Human and open with BLP Tools it shows as a blank Y is this?

2. What is the name for the icon or whatever that is put here:

Thanks

Attachments

• UI 13-15-59.jpg
    UI 13-15-59.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 160
Level 3
"You can find the paths for the interface icons by going to Advanced > Game Interface."

"And ive looked at all of the interface things but cant find the icon or whatever."

Well, in the game interface, it tells you what is what; so you can change them. Like it'll say: Icon - Normal Attack; or something like that, so change that into the imported file of whatever you want. Make sure you name it correctly though.

Example:

Noraml Attack Icon - UI\Widgets\Console\Human\infocard-attack-melee.blp

My imported icon name is infocard-normalattack.blp so I would change that imported file name to : UI\Widgets\Console\Human\infocard-normalattack.blp

Therefore the end result of it:

Normal Attack Icon: UI\Widgets\Console\Human\infocard-normalattack.blp

Hope I helped, if this isn't what you wanted to know; sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.