• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Custom Doodads wont place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I've started to get back into map making after so long and while I remembered the basics of adding doodads I've never had this happen before. I'll add it, restart the editor to see what I'm placing and go to place it on a map only to have it refuse to place no matter where I put it. I've even gone as far as to place a few of the doodad before restarting to arrange and such only to find out after restart I can move it, I can only change the direction it's facing. Of course, anything that's apart of the game will place just fine, after four custom doodads I can only figure it's anything I add. I've included a basic very small map with a custom doodad imported into it. More than likely I'm figuring considering how long it's been since I've used the software heh

If this issue has already been solved I'm sorry if I missed it I'm just so frustrated :ogre_rage: here. :goblin_cry: TY For any help given

Attachments

• Test map.w3x
    105.2 KB · Views: 45
Level 1
TY, I knew it had to be my stupidity lol just want to use the map editor to make silly little movies. Even with my stupidity here I find it far easier to use than anything.

Level 1
It was fun when I did and I may once again in time. Just don't think anyone around these forums would like my twisted sense of humor for a long saga of maps heh

Status
Not open for further replies.