• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Custom Call to Arms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Greetings everybody,

In my map I'm trying to change the standard abilities "call to arms(peasant)" and "call to arms(town hall)".

In the first case everything has gone well, I simply changed the field "Data - alternate form unit" the way I wanted.

In the second case I just don't know what to do, in addition any changes I do made the game crush with memory error.

can you help me?

thanks in advance,

--
Winger

Level 4
Like what 13oot-Me says, maybe you shouldn't change the militia at all. However I think you can copy the original Peasant and Militia if you like, or simply just change all your current Peasant stats.

Level 2
Well the problem is that the standard "Call to Arms(Tawn Hall)" change Peasant (or any other unit I want) into Militia. My goal is to change the Militia with something else. Considering that a new Militia model is enough I'll try to follow 13oot-me's suggestion. Let's hope no memory errors occur!

Level 2
Problem Solved

As expected applying 13oot-Me's suggestion Everything worked as intended. Thanks everyone for the support ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.