• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Remove Call to Arms from town Hall?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
i've removed it from abilites yet for some reason it is still there

Make sure you changed and placed the right town hall. Also, you might be referring to Call To Arms on peasant. if that is true, they are a separate ability and you also need to remove it from the peasant. But this is not required because when there is no town hall nearby, the ability is useless.

Level 12
i've removed the ability from both peasant and town hall, i know it's the right town hall because both peasant and town hall both have custom model files, yet the ability remains on the town hall

if it's really troublesome for you, you might wanna try creating a blank map and do the same thing. if it's working, then there must be something wrong with your current map.

also, I assume you have removed the ability from the town hall so the current town hall abilities will be like this :

Abilities - Normal Blight Dispel Large, Return Gold and Lumber

Level 8
if it's really troublesome for you, you might wanna try creating a blank map and do the same thing. if it's working, then there must be something wrong with your current map.

also, I assume you have removed the ability from the town hall so the current town hall abilities will be like this :

Abilities - Normal Blight Dispel Large, Return Gold and Lumber

yes i've left those abilities behind, removed only call to arms, yet in game back to work and call to arms both remain

Status
Not open for further replies.