• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can't build Town Halls!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi!

Been messing around with my map, in testing, I found that I can't make any building that's a town hall. I've tried making a base from the default town halls, even using the default town halls, but their space in the build menu is blakn when testing. I've checked through triggers and I can't find anything there either. Anyone have any ideas!?

Thanks

I've removed the 'town hall' classification from the buildings in data editor, and still can't build them. I've also made them the only building the unit can construct an they are still not there.

What.

-=Edit=-

I fixed the problem. The map had a custom tech tree set that disabled the buildings. If you have the same problem, go back to the default tech tree settings an the problem will be fixed!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.