• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cursed Royalty

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Being cursed is one of the worst things that can happen to someone, but for others, it's like a blessing. Not long ago, I faced a monster with the body of a beautiful woman. She was luring me with her charming appearance, her voice seemed magical, yet something was unsettling me - she didn't show her legs, and the house where she lived was completely empty. Finally, as I approached her closely, she revealed her horrifying mouth, attempting to devour me. I fought fiercely with all my strength and defeated her. Or so the man thought.

Icons pack of Cursed Royalty Tillinghast's

If there is any error, let me know and I will correct it.
Contents

BTNCursedRoyaltyV1 (Icon)

BTNCursedRoyaltyV2 (Icon)

BTNCursedRoyaltyV3 (Icon)

Level 5
The V2 and V3 could work as a caster upgrade seeing as each have an UPG form for the UI. Initially, for my concept, the "Mawmaiden" would have zero mana, but her vomit attack inflicts Slow Poison. V2, "Mawmaiden: Devouring Curse" would be the "Adept Training" upgrade which unlocks her Devour ability and gives her a small amount of Mana to use it. Her V3 would be "Mawmaiden: Digesting Curse", gaining the Firelord's Incinerate (Arrow) called Digestive Enzyme, causing her victims to dissolve so violently in stomach acid, they explode and splatter all over enemies.

Level 11
The V2 and V3 could work as a caster upgrade seeing as each have an UPG form for the UI. Initially, for my concept, the "Mawmaiden" would have zero mana, but her vomit attack inflicts Slow Poison. V2, "Mawmaiden: Devouring Curse" would be the "Adept Training" upgrade which unlocks her Devour ability and gives her a small amount of Mana to use it. Her V3 would be "Mawmaiden: Digesting Curse", gaining the Firelord's Incinerate (Arrow) called Digestive Enzyme, causing her victims to dissolve so violently in stomach acid, they explode and splatter all over enemies.
If what you're telling me are ideas for skills for the icons, I have no problem with making them if that's what you want.

Level 5
If what you're telling me are ideas for skills for the icons, I have no problem with making them if that's what you want.
I was implying that the icons would work fine as the Adept and Master Training Icons, as her curse evolves and she becomes more monstrous, but if you wanna make some ability icons, go for it!

My two cents: The Slow Poison passive's icon attack would be her vomiting mouth, the Devour attack would obviously be the Maw opening up, and the Incinerate-ability autocast would be a face dissolving in acid.