1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Seek unity between the elements in the 22nd Terraining Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Seize the moment! The 18th Mini Mapping Contest has commenced.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The heavens smile on the old faithful. The 16th Techtree Contest has begun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Curse of Time RPG: Nevermore v1.33.17b

Submitted by legendcrazyman, Mayday
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
Contents

CoT Nevermore v1.33.17b (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
1. Choose a Hero unit's order icons (Stop, Move etc.) do not have DISBTNs (green squares on F10/pause). Use these to create the necessary icons: Button Manager v1.8.2 BLP Lab v0.5.0 Complete Icon Tutorial - All About Icons How to Make an Icon 2. First...
deepstrasz
I see this is all being updated once in a while. That's a good sign of... Approval.
  1. revenge34

revenge34

Resources:
    Resources:
    I can not find EvilShopkeeper

2. Euphimist

Euphimist

Resources:
    Resources:
    How do i fix the issue of map size too big? i tried replacing the game.dll file and also added the bypass.mix but when i choose the map, it takes me back to the LAN menu.
    2020 anyone?

3. Mayday

Mayday

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    This game can only be played on Warcraft 3 patch 1.31+ -- optimally, you'll always want to use the latest patch as we update the map to use new features that makes it incompatible with earlier game versions.

If you want to play the game on whatever version you're on now, you'd need to look for older releases, such as 1.32.14b. I am unable to find a direct link to that version, but i was able to find 1.32.12, which may also work, here: COT RPG: PoM FoC Nevermore v1.32.12b - Warcraft 3 Maps - Epic War.com

4. wc3yknowwhat

wc3yknowwhat

Resources:
    Resources:
    does anyone here know how to load your save for this map because i was playing solo i tried -save and when i tried -load it said "you cannot load a multiplayer character in singleplayer" or something like that

Last edited: Aug 8, 2020
  5. wc3yknowwhat

wc3yknowwhat

Resources:
    Resources:
    Another glitch i found is that when entering chaos you suddenly stop leveling even though you still get exp does anybody know how to deal with this? (If anybody is still reading up to this point and knows how the game works)

6. PAXMA

PAXMA

Resources:
    Resources:
    I love this map and the idea of chaos world. It mades this RPG pretty vast.