• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Critical Shockwave Arrow

A critical strike for archers, or else, shockwave arrow. hope u find it usefull

WHY??

Keywords:
Critical, Strike, arrow, shockwave, cross, eye, dark, fang
Contents

BTNCriticalArrow (Icon)

Reviews
10:40, 10th Nov 2010 enjoy: Maybe not make it as an actual arrow ( the black ) but just a long black line which ends in a point. So "shockwave arrow" would be like a shockwave that shaped into a point. Or sumthin. :b Else just make the actual arrow...
The Panda
[~] Set to approved, icon is correct with new icon rules.

M

10:40, 10th Nov 2010
enjoy: Maybe not make it as an actual arrow ( the black ) but just a long black line which ends in a point. So "shockwave arrow" would be like a shockwave that shaped into a point. Or sumthin. :b
Else just make the actual arrow.

enjoy: Sorry, but I am not approving this. It's just some colors that a smudged, and then the part where there should be an arrow is removed, and smudged some more. Not approvable.

It's because of the concept idea - for the camera following so fast arrow - it appears streched and blurry because of motion blurrines.

Notice this image below:

Motion-Blur-BlueCar.jpg

True indeed, and i originally wanted to call it shockwave arrow, but i used it for an ability called crosseye, wich grants 100% accuracy in one shot and deals X bonus damage. (passive)