• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Critical Error Occured,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Okay When Ever I use the Units: Thrall, or Carine BloodHoof,
A message Appears saying Critical Error Loading Thrall blp. or TaurenChieftain.blp. and among all the units I have these are the only units that won't work, and even when I try to change the model and Icon screen it says the same thing, "CRITICAL ERROR"

is there anyway I can Fix this
(Even when I use a Downloaded Model of Thrall or Carine Bloodhoof on a different Hero, it says CRITICAL ERROR as WELL)

Level 30
This also happens to me and what Daffa said is correct, its most likely your MPQ is corrupted. If you can find a working file of these corrupted files which are Thrall, and Cairne Bloodhoof, try replacing those corrupted with these working ones or uninstall Warcraft and reinstall again (most likely, this happens if the Warcraft you bought is not genuine or original and most likely, it will be fake or contains a corrupted file such as those) so make sure you bought a genuine Warcraft III or you'll have to buy one again that IS SURELY GENUINE.

Last edited:
Seems that I cannot Uninstall, Since my Warcraft came with my laptop, Thanks for the answers. It helps, I guess
You can delete All Warcraft Components in Warcraft Folder completely then uses Registry Cleaner (such as CCleaner) to clean registry left behind.
Then buy Warcraft from Blizzard, that'll solve the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.