• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Crimson Chronicles - Blurb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Crimson Chronicles

9m1sdS0.jpg

Desperate times calls for desperate measures. Our hope lies in the brilliance of inexperienced tacticians leading the vanguard against the looming threats in the horizon.

In Ashenvale the Sentinels are drawing their last breath; Felwood spreads its corruption in an unending invasion. Mysterious and mutated beasts alongside devilish Satyrs welcome the Sentinels call for aid with renewed bloodlust. Fight back the corruption and protect the Sentinels outpost at all costs!

Meanwhile, the Scarlet Crusade rallies all able-bodied men and women to aid them in a final assault on the Lost city. The summons traveling by word of mouth instill a sense of urgency: "The moment has finally come to purge Stratholme once and for all! With the light radiating on our backs we will charge the horrors of The Scourge. Join us and together we shall end this nightmare that has haunted us for far too long!"

In the midst of these calamities, the drums of war thunders over the desert plains of Tanaris like a rolling storm. Long gone empires will wave their banners for supremacy once again when the Caverns of Time soon opens its portals. Only the most versatile tacticians will stand a chance against the genius warlords from the distant pasts.

Countless lives will be lost, but the canvas of war will never paint a more beautiful view. The red ink will fill the pages of the Crimson Chronicles.

This is the blurb for our latest project. We want to instill an underdog feeling, sense of progression and scale of the events waiting to happen. English is not my first language so please tell me if there's any awkward grammar. Any critique on the writing style? Does the paragraphs connect together in a seamless manner? I have a bad case of writing blindness and have a difficult time critiquing my own work.

Also, I'd appreciate all corrections on eventual lore inconsistencies with the Warcraft lore.

Status
Not open for further replies.