• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] The First Chapter of my RACC Chronicles(1 is "Rise of Pherith", no there will not be lore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
The First Chapter of my RACC Chronicles(1 is "Rise of Pherith", no there will not be lore taken from RACC, it will be random...).. Feast your eyes Pherith!! Welcome the first 3 units!! Its the prologue where Pherith is about to attack Sabercake's Loyalists... the first chapters will include killing Sabercake along with Abbadon's Fury, HQ forces and Shadowridge aid.. while the later chapters will include problems arrousing and rumors then the final will be against a BIG BAD BOSS RACE!!(No... not Sargeras!)

Attachments

• 102424.png
    102424.png
    1 MB · Views: 30
Level 9
this is jus the beginning soon..for a huge villian wil rise...(wuhhhahaa)

....and do u think the skins look fancy?
i will give hint.. the final chapter.. Kane will be even begging...the foe...

More Cakes in the Pherith techtree will include Cookie Golems, Cakerocopters, Bakers, Cakagenda Units and Cake Tanks..
Buildings will be like.. Bakery, Cookie Factory.. and stuff like that..

Status
Not open for further replies.