• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

creeps notify attack range + rep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
I have a problem with my creeps when i attack they help each other. I want a range of 100 to notify other creeps. NOw they come if they r 500 from each other =( what do i change i guess its sumthing in gameplayconstant i changed nearly everything.

Level 19
Acquistion range is the range where the unit will notice an enemy unit and will try to attack it, which doesn't involve any kind of guard stance here.

Thing you might want to do is:

• AI - Ignore the guard positions of all Player units
You can choose any player at this point, but if you want to do it for a specific unit use:
  • AI - Ignore Unit guard position
Explaination is simple, when you ignore the unit(s) guard position, this means they will guard themselves only and will not, for example, go across the map and help an allied unit just because of one simple attack.

Level 22
Here:

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 124
Status
Not open for further replies.