• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Creep colour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
How to change creep colour? i need it to be green like grass cuz i want to make an oasis in the desert but the oasis can be made bigger by doing stuff so i thinked that creep is good idea for it and has that funcion but i need it to be green

Level 4
If you go to Terrain Texture Sets in the Data Editor then pick the object for the tileset you are using. Find the "Creep Texture" field and it will allow you to give creep any texture you want.

Level 4
He wants to make it look like grass. That requires a new texture as well as color. A texture can be colored to provide the different creep look.

Check how the map Pylon D on battle.net does it. It has a different color/texture for the creep.

Status
Not open for further replies.