• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Progress Bar Colour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Is their a way to change the colour of a progress bar?

I can manage to change the colour of the border of the progress bar no problem using the dialogue item colour, but for some reason I can't change or even set the internal colour... every time I load my map up it is a different colour inside. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

I want to be able to change the colour from green through to red depending on the state of the unit, however it is only the border that is changing and it really isn't efficient in catching your eye when the inside stays a static random colour.

Level 2
Progress bars r ugly just use an image and change its size accordingly in my opinion

Level 5
Is their a way to change the colour of a progress bar?

I can manage to change the colour of the border of the progress bar no problem using the dialogue item colour, but for some reason I can't change or even set the internal colour... every time I load my map up it is a different colour inside. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

I want to be able to change the colour from green through to red depending on the state of the unit, however it is only the border that is changing and it really isn't efficient in catching your eye when the inside stays a static random colour.

Sc2mapster has a utility for this.

http://www.sc2mapster.com/assets/custom-ui-color-gradient-functio/

Level 3
Thank you, all replies helpful. It's funny and annoying that with an editor this powerful such basic things are missing lol

Level 5
Thank you, all replies helpful. It's funny and annoying that with an editor this powerful such basic things are missing lol

Remember:

1. It's the beta editor. Blizzard stated that some of the functions are disabled, plus there will be others when they get more feedback.

2. Don't forget to +rep helpful posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.