• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Creep camps not showing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
the models wich are not showing in WE are the Flame Strike effect [ the big one] and the Ent Birth [i think because the don't have stand animations

And one more strang thing in this map [there was a thread i created for it]

the Day/night cycle UI is also broken, only the night UI shows up even in day time

If you are creating Flame Strike model as a special effect using triggers,it won't show.I repeat, IT WONT SHOW. The reason is because Flame Strike model doesn't have any death animations.Also,there are some effects that lacks animations.

Also,can you post some screenshots that states your problem and also can i ask if you are using custom UI

Level 25
If it is unchecked, the unexplored areas are completely black. In that case you won't see creep camps.
If it is checked, you will be able to see the whole map terrain (units and buildings are invisible just like when you explore an area and then leave the area) - in that case creep camps do show.

Status
Not open for further replies.