• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

"CREATING ANIME ARENA 2"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello, I am creating the Anime Arena 2. This will have custom models/skins/icons. I need assistance with this all, since so many new anime out! Reply to me at [email protected] for more information! I need your help to make Anime Arena the #1 fav again!

Level 1
*Anime Arena 2* Details

I want people who can make good models, I want people who can help me scan up and find abilities of new anime people! I want people who love and remember the series! Come please, assist me and help me regain the area were this map once stood, above.

Level 6
ROFLMAO
I just had to laugh. Nobody would make pitiful skins and models for you. Nobody takes requests in this site.

I'll give you reasons why you shouldn't continue the Anime Arena 'legacy':

If you take a look at the requests forum, you'll see that every single thread about asking for a skin or model is rejected.

Plus, nobody would want a sequel to the ever boring Anime arena, it sucks ass. Battle.net idiots would think its from the same creator and simply ignore it.
Please, if you expect to make a map filled with anime models and skins, and think you can make it popular over battle.net, think again. The maximum file size limit on B.net is 5.0, or even 4.0 Mega bytes, so you won't even be able to host it.

Anime doesn't go with Warcraft at all, no matter how much it is modified. If you wish to import custom files to your map, make them yourselves...
http://www.discreet.com/products/gmax/
http://oinkerwinkle.com/

Last of all, Battle.net idiots only appreciate DOTA. They think that there is no other good map but the crap that is hosted now.

Status
Not open for further replies.