• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Creating a Scoreboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
They are called 'Multiboards' (yep i thought they were leaderboards aswell).

Word Editor --> Trigger Editor --> Multiboard *Here are the actions*

You should remember that multiboards can't be created at map initialization, have it created after a few seconds or so.

To show you how a simple multiboard is created, i'll paste a trigger here soon:

• Create Multiboard -Example-
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 5.00 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Multiboard - Create a multiboard with 3 columns and 14 rows, titled The Multiboard
      • Set TheMultiboard = (Last created multiboard)
      • Multiboard - Set the display style for TheMultiboard item in column 0, row 0 to Show text and Hide icons
      • Multiboard - Set the width for TheMultiboard item in column 0, row 0 to 4.00% of the total screen width
      • Multiboard - Set the width for TheMultiboard item in column 1, row 0 to 10.00% of the total screen width
      • Multiboard - Set the text for TheMultiboard item in column 1, row 1 to Player
      • Multiboard - Set the text for TheMultiboard item in column 2, row 0 to 0
      • Multiboard - Set the text for TheMultiboard item in column 2, row 1 to Kills
      • Multiboard - Set the text for TheMultiboard item in column 3, row 0 to 0
      • Multiboard - Set the text for TheMultiboard item in column 3, row 1 to Deaths
      • Multiboard - Set the text for TheMultiboard item in column 0, row 2 to <Empty String>
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 12, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • ((Player((Integer A))) slot status) Equal to Is playing
            • Then - Actions
              • Multiboard - Set the text for TheMultiboard item in column 1, row (2 + (Integer A)) to (Name of (Player((Integer A))))
            • Else - Actions
              • Multiboard - Set the text for TheMultiboard item in column 1, row (2 + (Integer A)) to -Not Playing-
      • Wait 1.00 seconds
      • Multiboard - Show TheMultiboard
      • Multiboard - Minimize TheMultiboard
Note: Using 0 as a row/column value affects all rows/columns

Hope it helped, you can take it from here i guess.

Last edited:
Level 40
I dont think so. I cant find a way to show the multiboard to only one player...
  • Custom script: if GetLocalPlayer() == PlayerToDisplayTheMultiboardTo then
  • Multiboard - Display TheMultiboard
  • Custom script: endif
Eg: (note: players are 1 less in jass (p0 = red, p1 = blue, etc))

• Custom script: if GetLocalPlayer() == Player( 0 ) then
  • Multiboard - Display TheMultiboard
  • Custom script: endif
Would display it to only p1

Status
Not open for further replies.