• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Map crash after scoreboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I am having a weird crash after pressing "OK" button in scoreboard, the game crashes with access violation.

I have seen many map crashes during game caused by faulty trigger/jass, but I have never seen a crash after clicking scoreboard button.

The problem happens after I converted a bunch of store integer in gamecache to store handle in gamehash.

So does anyone know which script functions or which wrongly used gamecache/hashtable functions could result in a crash after pressing "OK" button in scoreboard?

Thanks again.

Level 3
I think I have fixed it, the problem happens when you store a value with the same missionkey, key in the same gamecache more than one time without flushing it when you reuse the same key. Thanks for the reply nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.