• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] My map keeps crashing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I am having a problem with a map that i have created. Its called the Second Human Orc War. I used some awesome models from this website which i greatly appreciate. They work like a charm. The only thing half way through hosting online, my map crashes and kicks everyone offline that is in the map. I have several different units spawning in unit groups (6 max units) from different locations at different times of day (limits lag). But if i host a game it crashes. I tried a 5 v5, crashes. 4v4 crashes. 3v3 Crashes. I am not sure if its the multiple triggers or a unit that i downloaded. Please help cause this map could probably win a contest.:) Seriously everyone loves it, until it crashes. I didnt protect the map either. If you need me to post the map i can.

Level 3
Map is loaded

First of all i would like to say that is the fastest response that i have seen and now i know why i will only use hive workshop for my map posting. Thanks dude. i just posted the map. the map crashes half way through. As people are playing the map about 20 minutes in. we are all disconnected. There are a lot of units on the map do to triggers alone (Approx. 40 on each side.) Thanks

Level 3
Trigger Example

Here is an example of the trigger. There are 19 other triggers that use this same type of trigger. They occur at different times of the day. There never is a back log of units cause the units die in battle. The max is 12 per group

Human Attack Town 1 Copy
Events
Game - The in-game time of day becomes Equal to 5.35
Conditions
(Keep 0060 <gen> is alive) Equal to True
Actions
Unit - Create 2 Human Footman for Player 10 (Light Blue) at (Center of Town 1 <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
Unit - Create 4 Human Captain for Player 10 (Light Blue) at (Center of Town 1 <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
Unit - Create 2 Great Hammer for Player 10 (Light Blue) at (Center of Town 1 <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
Unit Group - Order (Units in Town 1 <gen>) to Attack-Move To (Center of Orc Skull <gen>)

Status
Not open for further replies.