• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Crashing with Fatal Error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hey guys, it's me... again. With the same problem. My game is crashing before the ending cinematic of By Demons be Driven can be triggered. I'm redoing the vanilla campaigns with more heroes, new models, skins, and a few triggers. Can anyone help me with this problem that keeps happening so I can fix it? It's getting really annoying

EDIT: Here's the map, in case that helps

EDIT 2: I looked at the maps in the mpq master, not even extracting them yet, and when I test the maps, they still crash on the same maps. So I don't think it's me. Should I try and use a different MPQ extractor to see if that works?

Bump. Can anyone help? I've looked for hours online and can't find a solution. I would really like to be able to fix this, it's really frustrating

Attachments

• Redone Orc 08.w3x
    607.5 KB · Views: 42
Last edited by a moderator:
Level 14
as far as I can see it crashes as you enter jainas circle with the orb containing grom.

Which trigger is the one checing for thrall to enter that circle? I assume, the error is there. Sry dont have much time to find it on my own.

Status
Not open for further replies.