Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Crashing with Fatal Error

Discussion in 'World Editor Help Zone' started by Verb8im, Feb 27, 2016.

1. Verb8im

Verb8im

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey guys, it's me... again. With the same problem. My game is crashing before the ending cinematic of By Demons be Driven can be triggered. I'm redoing the vanilla campaigns with more heroes, new models, skins, and a few triggers. Can anyone help me with this problem that keeps happening so I can fix it? It's getting really annoying

EDIT: Here's the map, in case that helps

EDIT 2: I looked at the maps in the mpq master, not even extracting them yet, and when I test the maps, they still crash on the same maps. So I don't think it's me. Should I try and use a different MPQ extractor to see if that works?

Bump. Can anyone help? I've looked for hours online and can't find a solution. I would really like to be able to fix this, it's really frustrating

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2016
  2. Emm-A-

Emm-A-

Resources:
    Resources:
    as far as I can see it crashes as you enter jainas circle with the orb containing grom.

Which trigger is the one checing for thrall to enter that circle? I assume, the error is there. Sry dont have much time to find it on my own.

3. DracoL1ch

DracoL1ch

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
  4. Verb8im

Verb8im

Resources:
    Resources: