• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Crash Bandicoot

Updated version:

-Added Dissipate animation
-Added Team Color to the pants
-Shortened the slide animation

I wish to thank to General Frank and donut 3.5 for help.

THIS IS THE HIVE WORKSHOP EXCLUSIVE! So, if you have seen this model anywhere else than this place, be sure to inform me.

Keywords:
Crash, Bandicoot, video, game, arcade,
Contents

Crash Bandicoot (Model)

Reviews
Werewulf: All good, a slight issue is the death thats stopping this from being approved, his body does not dissapear and that may be rather inconvenient, can you please fix this issue? EDIT: ahh..good good, retested and it works fine, congrats on...

M

Werewulf: All good, a slight issue is the death thats stopping this from being approved, his body does not dissapear and that may be rather inconvenient, can you please fix this issue?

EDIT: ahh..good good, retested and it works fine, congrats on your work. approved.

Level 10
100/10 I Love This One!!!
I Am A Big Fan Of Crash Bandicoot!
Now I Can Make Something With Him!
Maybe An Adventure???
Oh I Love This One!!! Can You Make The Other Guys As Well? Coco, Cortex, Tiny And The Others? And Of Course Some Of The Units In The Games? I Would Like To Work On A Crash Project So If You Have Something In Mind Tell Me! I Would Like To Work With A Team!!!
Cya! Thx Again!

Level 8
9/10
I like Crash and texture is perfect but I think he should smile, this model is not smileing :)
And this model would be grate if his Dissipate animation was becoming a ghost with wings and flying up just like in game

Level 8
You finally completed it... fantastic! It looks like "Crash Bandicoot 2" Crash. Quite the awesome.

The only problem I have with this model is that now I feel obliged to go and find a post of your so I can +rep you. 10/10

BTW he needs to dance :)