• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Crash Bandicoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
So let me get the straight, you're (l0w_kwaliti) not only going to make a Crash Bandicoot model and possibly other Crash Bandicoot models such as boxes and Dr. N, but also make a map like the actual game too? Guess that means I won't be making a Crash remake once you're done modelling after all... :wink:
~Craka_J

*news*

I got the animations to work, but when I complete them, I'll need somebody to explain me how to hide geosets during certain animations.

*news*

Currently it's 21:07 GMT+2, and now I'm drowning my sorrows in yoghurt and bread... *grabs his forehead* and yet again, Crash got bugg'd. Damn.... It goes goes, then jerks at one point and then everything goes back to normal... I'm sick and tired of this! I HAVE to complete it this week! I HAVE TO! Even if I die tryin', Crash is going to enter the Hall of Warcraft 3.

Last edited:
Level 8
You're avatar shows how much you want to complete it. The Crash Bandicoot model looks yummy btw.

Level 27
I got the animations to work, but when I complete them, I'll need somebody to explain me how to hide geosets during certain animations.

*news*

Currently it's 21:07 GMT+2, and now I'm drowning my sorrows in yoghurt and bread... *grabs his forehead* and yet again, Crash got bugg'd. Damn.... It goes goes, then jerks at one point and then everything goes back to normal... I'm sick and tired of this! I HAVE to complete it this week! I HAVE TO! Even if I die tryin', Crash is going to enter the Hall of Warcraft 3.
Pick me! I do!
Tell me when you're done, I'll be more than glad to assist on this superb model.
--donut3.5--

Sierra published crash? No wonder then, Sierra is always behind the best games.

Lol i know this makes very little sense and is way late since this quote is from page 2, but Blizzard hands down is best gaming company :p (Gee, I wonder why this site is dedicated to a blizzard game?) lol

PS freaking awesome lookin crash model, keep it up, you should do a custom sound set for him as well.

Level 36
Blizzard may be good, but in terms of sheer best company to ever produce games its Valve. Valve's games have changed the face of the Earth as we know it, and as good as Blizzard, and Sierra, and Bungie, and everyone else are, Valve is still the best :grin:

Now back to the topic, how's the model coming along?

Level 3
Idea

The model is coming in great, it's half model half amazing. :D

Anyway, I've got the animations to work, and the only thing is the death animation, which I've got no idea on how to do... Either a hit then fall or something more complex, not sure.

make him blow up and leave his shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.