• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Crash Bandicoot Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Me and Joelimphi really want some Crash Bandicoot models. Crash Bandicoot is a game based a really funny bandicoot. There are many bad guys like Cortex and Tiny. We are going to try and make a crash Bandicoot map when we get some models. Also a crash bandicoot model would need a Blademaster type animation (the one where he spins around.)
240px-Crashbandicoot.jpg
CrashNitroArtwork1.jpg
rev1.jpg
crashband0506.jpg
komodo1.gif

Anyone who is willing to help us make the map than PM me.

Level 7
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42509

theres already a model being created, maybe you could get in contact with him and have him make a couple... but first always post your maps screenshots and talk about your map... no modeler likes to waste time on a project that will never be completed. so i would highly suggest that you post some WIP screen shots or something to let people know that you are serious about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.