• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Crash Bandicoot Models Please :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hey,
Well I've just finished about 50% of the terrain and finished writing the storyline for a classic Crash Bandicoot campaign however, I'm in need of a few models. The Modeller will be given credits within the map and if they want to help with other aspects they can do so :D
The first model is the ? crate:
crate_crashbandicoot2.jpg

Next is a simple skin edit that I believe can be done on photoshop, I need a black/shadowy/evil crash bandicoot:
crashband0506.jpg

That's the orangey version of him :p

OR, if someone wants to make this model :)?
Evil%20Crash%20scary.jpg

That looks evil enough ^^

Lastly Cortex :D
dr_neo_cortex.jpg

The basic story is, Cortex finally creates an Evil Bandicoot who will constantly appear, and reappear within the campaign :)Anyway, anyone who can help thanks :D

Status
Not open for further replies.